Feel Safe. We Value Your Privacy
- “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can view, engage, communicate and purchase AKARALI Products and Services
- “Product” refers to AKARALI’s products that are available for purchase on the Site
- The “Site” refers to the Company’s website, i.e www.akarali.com
- The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
- “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or as a customer that have purchased our products or our Service.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
1.2 Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
1.3 Personal Information includes your name, email, address, contact information, which you are required to submit to us when purchasing our products or subscribing to our Services.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
2.1 To purchase our Product or to activate the Service, you need to submit the required Personal Information, which may include vital information such as your name, address and email address.
2.2 In order to protect your privacy, we do not track information by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you.
2.3 We may track information through cookies that belong to third parties such as Facebook or Google, in our effort to advertise our Products and Services. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive.
2.4 Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
2.5 The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser
YOU PROVIDE US BY REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT
3.1 In addition to the information provided automatically by your
browser when you visit the Site, to become a subscriber, or a customer when you
purchase our Products, you will need to
create a personal profile that includes Personal Information.
3.2 You may create a profile by registering with the Service and
entering your email address, and creating a user name and a password.
3.3 By registering on our Site, you are authorizing us to collect,
4. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
4.1 The Site, Product and the Service are not directed to, or will involve anyone under the age of 13.
4.2 Our Product sold on the Site is strictly not to be consumed, sold, bought by, or bought for children under 13.
4.3 The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service, or to purchase any Product by AKARALI.
4.4 The Site encourages any user or customer report any form of behaviour that exposes the risk of selling AKARALI Products to children under 18, or children under 13.
4.5 In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
- The Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you in order to deliver better customer experience. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users when delivering the purchased Products, in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
- We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In general, we use Non-Personal Information to help us improve the Service and customize the user experience. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze use patterns on the Site.
- If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
6. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
6.1 We implement stringent security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use.
6.2 We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing technological security measures including data encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
6.3 However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
7. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1 You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication via email to a you, you may opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail.
7.2 You can also indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us when purchasing our Product during the Check Out Process.
7.3 Please note that notwithstanding the promotional preferences you indicate by either unsubscribing to our Services or opting out from our subscription list, we may continue to send you administrative emails including, for example, customer feedback form in our attempt to improve our Services.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8.1 As part of the Service, we may provide external links to or compatibility with other websites or applications. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those websites or the information or content they contain.
We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of other websites before proceeding to use them.
9.2 Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.
10. CONTACT US
If you are contacting us from the United States, Canada, Australia, Mexico or any other countries, you may also reach to our respective country representatives in our Contact Us Page.